Monday, January 2, 2012

A Simple Choice

I have recently decided to be a Personal Wellness Coach with HERBALIFE!!  My story??  Before Herbalife I was TIRED, I had NO ENERGY, I didn't feel good and all I wanted to do when I got home from work was SLEEP.  This wasn't an option for me because I am the Mother of 3 beautiful children.  I worked a full-time job and my kids needed me to be there and I didn't have the energy to keep up.  I was SO TIRED of being SICK and TIRED!! 


I found Herbalife through an amazing an inspiring friend: Heather Godwin.  She introduced me to Herbalife in May 2010, and like a fool I didn't have my "game face" on and didn't stick to the simple program.  I had my 3rd baby in August 2011 and decided I'd had enough of feeling so CRAPPY!  So, the day I got home for the Hospital is the day I started my new wellness program....HERBALIFE! I lost 18 inches of body fat and 30 pounds in just 3 short months, all without exercise! 


I was AMAZED at how quickly I noticed a difference.  Going from 2 kids to 3 kids was going to be so hard and challenging (at least that is what other people kept telling me), but all of a sudden I had ENERGY, and felt AMAZING, and I was excited to get up in the morning and do stuff.. anything!  Play with my kids, clean my house, play with my beautiful new baby girl. ENERGY!!  Something I hadn't felt in a long time.  I noticed how GREAT my body felt as I followed the simple plan that Herbalife provides. I was making healthier choices for me AND for my family!  


I chose to become a PERSONAL WELLNESS COACH so I can share this INCREDIBLE gift with as many other people as possible. I want YOUR life to be changed for the better just as much as mine has been. I BELIEVE IN YOU!!  I am excited to blog this exerience and share with you the things I learn, and hopefully you can find hope, encouragement and the BELIEF in YOURSELF that YOU DESERVE TO BE THE VERY BEST YOU POSSIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment